How the hell about ANY Latin styles? I can't believe you sell this "everything" package with a huge accent on RTs and ZERO RT Styles in the Latin genre. Or maybe they just forgot them on my hard drive pkg? You didn't seem to forget the P&R or hillbilly stuff! The Bosa area is pretty limited in the 20011 version.

And please make it easier to get rid of the solos. I'd like option to delete them on install. They take longer to longer to load then the p,b, and d combined!

The vibes are almost useless if you happen to like the sound of vibes and have been around some to hear what they sound like. The one's I listened to have feeble tremolo if at all the it changes from weak to simpering in the space of a few bars.

And please record the samples flat. Some of your tracks are hurt buy someone's idea of what a good room sounds like. Why go there? At least for the jazz stuff record them flat please. I was not aware that I'd be getting such a paltry number of real styles compared to what I have in midi styles. It's very tough to go back after real performances tho you should remind the jazz ac bass players they are making recordings for accompniment software not an Abersold freeforall. Or offer more of simplified bass lines I've yet to come across onethat can be simplified in my two weeks of playing with the tracks.

I like the idea of the real tracks in great but it doesn't make up for the lack of them compared to what I gave up. I know of course it's jist biddniss, iddnit?. Starve us for a while then it's the REAL LATIN STYLS ARE HERE NOW NOW NOW AND THEY ARE ON SALE BUY NOW. Biddness as usual is a sickness.

Ron

`15 Audiophile, Toshiba17", 3Mhz, 4gig ram, 500gig HD, Win7, Tascam 122mkII interface, Tascam 16 track 8 buss recording mixer, 2 Avalon747sps,CAD VX2 mic, AKG C1000s, mac and Digital Performer.