I don't know why this issue hasn't gotten more attention. The first tag symbol show up in the lead sheet and in the printed version below the staff line instead of above (next to the word 'tag' and arrow pointing to where it should be). Every time I print out a chart for other musicians, I have to cross out the tag that shows below the staff to avoid confusing the musician who might think it applies to the staff below, and draw in one above, where it should be. Why hasn't this mistake been fixed? I have to print out a lot of charts and have considered that it might be easier, for the chart version, to leave out the tag symbols and draw them in myself.

Also, the tag symbols (after you fix the problem and get them to appear where they're supposed to) might be better if they were bigger, more visible/obvious. Except that it would then (and frequently already does) overlap the nearby chord symbol on the lower staff, making it necessary to rewrite the chord symbol or both, especially when the chord symbols are put closer to the top of the staff (to make it closer to the staff they belong to). So, second request (in order of importance), it would be helpful if the lower tag did not interfere with the chord symbol. Is it possible to program the chord symbol to always show up to the right and clear of the tag symbol? Or, maybe better, for the second/lower tag symbol to show up to the upper left of the staff in space free of the chord symbol?

Third request (already stated); tag symbols larger, more visible (but not overlapping chord symbol).

thanks,
Larry