Hello,

Everything is in the title, I managed to replace the default MIDI sound of Windows by a sf2 bank of remarkable quality, the same with Biab, when I do not use any other VST, the default sound is played by the bank SF2 instead of GM windows.
The problem is when I put a vst, SF2 or GM is replaced by Coyote for the rest of the instruments and I want to avoid that.
I installed and tested SFZ player to put it in place of Coyote as default synth but he failed to load my bank with a message (not enough memory), I also tested Sforzando (which is included with Biab ), but in addition to having to convert the bank, it can only load one instrument at a time.

On FL Studio, I was able to work around the problem by converting my SF2 bank to DLS so that I could directly load the midi files and listen to them with SF2 (converted to DLS) sounds of much better quality than GM, but on Biab, I do not 'can not do it, I'm obliged to play SF2 (without being able to change an instrument), otherwise Coyote replaces SF2 for the other instruments.

A good solution would have been to find a versatile VST with the same function as Coyote (load 128 midi instruments), but it would surprise me that such a VST exists.

Another solution was to be able to disable Coyote, because I do not understand why we could not load one or two VST and let GM (or SF as GM in my case) take care of the rest of the instruments ?

It only remains to find a SF player that can be used as VST by default instead of Coyote and who can load a large SF2 bank.

Any idea?