No New Posts Sticky topic by maurig 0 32 10/16/17 11:15 AM
    by maurig
No New Posts Sticky topic by maurig 3 785 07/27/17 10:17 AM
    by maurig
No New Posts Sticky topic by maurig 0 343 04/05/17 07:09 AM
    by maurig
No New Posts Sticky topic by maurig 5 2773 03/10/17 06:59 AM
    by tranquillo
No New Posts Topic with over 10000 replies or 10000 views. by skynet 22 20413 09/15/17 03:14 AM
    by lauretta
No New Posts by oratista 2 350 09/07/17 05:44 PM
    by Paolo59
No New Posts by gimani 3 399 07/31/17 03:12 AM
    by casak
No New Posts by Tano Music 0 173 06/16/17 02:06 PM
    by Tano Music
No New Posts by casak 1 360 05/22/17 07:22 AM
    by seranto
No New Posts by Federico75 8 1230 05/22/17 12:25 AM
    by maurig
No New Posts by diedi 1 294 05/22/17 12:19 AM
    by maurig
No New Posts by casak 5 577 05/19/17 02:20 PM
    by casak
No New Posts by diedi 1 248 05/16/17 04:47 PM
    by iMaurizio
No New Posts by mdomizioli 3 623 05/02/17 06:34 AM
    by mdomizioli
No New Posts by casak 2 450 04/18/17 12:18 AM
    by maurig
No New Posts by casak 1 284 04/16/17 11:07 PM
    by seranto
No New Posts by casak 7 750 04/16/17 11:33 AM
    by seranto
No New Posts by casak 1 306 04/08/17 02:17 AM
    by seranto
No New Posts by maurig 5 1914 04/07/17 03:07 PM
    by casak
No New Posts by Amato 0 233 04/05/17 08:49 AM
    by Amato
No New Posts by casak 2 461 04/04/17 12:48 PM
    by casak
No New Posts by oratista 3 558 04/03/17 11:46 AM
    by doctormidi
No New Posts by oratista 0 274 04/03/17 07:38 AM
    by oratista
No New Posts by maurig 5 937 02/22/17 12:45 AM
    by maurig
Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 ... 17 18 >
Moderator: Andrew - PG Music, Callie - PG Music, Catherine, Kent - PG Music, maurig, PeterGannon, PG Music 坪田, pgmoderation

Display Options

PG Music News
RealBand 2017 Patch Update Available! (Build 8)

Attention RealBand 2017 users - the latest patch update (build 8) is available, and can be downloaded here.

Summary of Changes for Version 2017 Build 8:
Fixed: Empty MIDI SuperTracks and Best Soloist dialogs.
Fixed: After the end of a song, it would continue to play silence if Always On MME was enabled.
Fixed: CPU meter would say "PT" during bootup.

Band-in-a-Box® Version 2017 for Windows Patch Update 468 Available!

Attention Band-in-a-Box® 2017 for Windows users - the latest patch update (468) is available, and can be downloaded here.

Summary of Changes for Version 2017 Build 468:
Fixed: Various popup dialogs (eg editing volume on mixer) might appear partially off screen.
Fixed: Setting "Audio Master (Base) Tempo" does not take effect until reloading the song.
Fixed: If importing audio while launching the Audio Chord Wizard, the wrong audio master tempo is set, causing the audio track to never be in sync with the style.
Fixed: Dragging to the WAV quadrant of the drop station would ignore the "Drag Master as separate tracks" setting.
Fixed: The [Edit Soloist] and [Edit Melody] buttons in the Event List Editor dialog did not work.
Fixed: Disabling "Draw interpolation" would cause random lines between sample points in the Audio Edit window.
Fixed: If a THRU harmony is selected, then Band-in-a-Box would freeze when soloing the Soloist or Thru tracks.
Fixed: Changing the color setting for "Window background" in the Audio Edit window had no effect.
Fixed: Hitting [Cancel] in the Audio Edit Settings dialog would cause a random zoom to occur.
Fixed: The [Sample] button in the Audio Edit window would zoom in to the far left of the screen, rather than to the cursor.
Fixed: If opening a song that was saved in the Mac version, a random character would be inserted at the beginning of these lead sheet fields: "Style", "Tempo", "Copyright", "Composer", and "Composer2".
Fixed: When exporting a video of the chord sheet, the the resulting video might be cropped.
Fixed: The drop station would take a few seconds to respond during the first attempt to drag and drop.

Band-in-a-Box® Video Tutorial VHS - #TBT

WOW - Look at what we came across! The Inside Band-in-a-Box Instructional Video Series for Band-in-a-Box Version 7!

Take a look...

These covered so many different topics... we needed 2 VHS tapes! From the basics of entering a song, chords, transposing, notation, recording a melody, etc. to advanced features like working with harmonies, secrets to the StyleMaker, drum patters, recording patterns and more, these videos were a hit!

Video - Band-in-a-Box® and Pro Tools

Are you a Pro Tools user? Have you seen our video, Using Band-in-a-Box to Supercharge Pro Tools?

Watch it now to learn how the powerful combination of Band-in-a-Box® and Pro Tools can boost your music creativity: Video - Using Band-in-a-Box to Supercharge Pro Tools

YouTube Find - My First Backing Track, First YouTube Video

We love that YouTube user Rick Mccann posted a video playing along with his first backing track using Band-in-a-Box!

Watch - First YouTube Video

What a great job - hopefully we see more from Rick!

User Tip - Differences Between the 'Regular' and Audiophile Version... #TipTuesday

Long time program user and forum member Matt Finley had shared his tip regarding the Audiophile version of Band-in-a-Box earlier this year, and it's still valid today!

If you've ever wondered what the difference between the 'regular version' of Band-in-a-Box and the Audiophile version, make sure you read through his forum post: Tip: differences between the 'regular' and audiophile version - it's well written, and always great to hear about the program from fellow users!

The Audiophile Version includes the entire contents of the EverythingPAK and adds the uncompressed WAV or AIFF files for all the included RealTracks & RealDrums! Learn more about the Audiophile version: www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.audiophile.htm

Band-in-a-Box® User Feedback - Wow!

There are so many ways to get in touch with people these days... phone, email, social networking, etc.... so of course we hear more feedback from program users these days!
...and here's what they're saying:

"I discovered Band in a Box about a year ago. I hesitated several times before purchasing it as I couldn't quite believe it was going to be as good as the hype. I eventually relented and I can honestly say, it's an incredible program and does some amazing things. As a songwriter, it's an indispensable tool and I can't imagine not having it."
-Vince C.

"I bought the first band in a box for my Atari 1040 ST and I used it for at least 10 years before upgrading to a Windows computer. After real drums, and then real tracks, came out I have upgraded every December since. The program is absolutely inspired and inspirational."
-Kirk O.

"Not everyone can find or afford real musicians to assist them when writing songs - and if working from home, as many songwriters do, there might not be room for them. Band In A Box does the next best thing and takes recordings of real musicians performing, then makes the material available pretty much in real time, in a form that adapts to your own composition by following the chord sequences. Hard to explain simply, but fairly amazing in practice."
-Steve C.

"Great tool for musicians - and the drummer keeps a steady beat!!"
-Maurice A.

"Great for learning new songs. I was weak on country rock songs and with the combination of using Riffstation and BIAB I am able to creat my own backup track for live performance and practicing songs with easier chording... Thanks PG!"
-Laurent C.

"I have it since 2001, use it all the time, great program!"
-John F.

"Thank you Band in a Box. I am a songwriter, and don't play several instruments, so I love being able to wear 2 hats and write and produce, and then later record vocals... You have probably saved me months/years on my project. Excellent tool. Thanks again!"
-Randy A.

"Didn't think I would ever go down that road but got roped into it by another muso friend, bought it and now loving it!"
-Fred P.

Let us know what you think! Post a review on our Band-in-a-Box Comments page, visit our Facebook page, or contact us directly.

Forum Stats
26499 Members
50 Forums
47937 Topics
391335 Posts

Max Online: 2283 @ 08/25/16 03:52 PM
Newest Members
Tito Navarro, austin logan, Ricoherrera, jim graves, markmick

26499 Registered Users
Top Posters (30 Days)
Al-David 186
VideoTrack 167