PG Music Home
Posted By: joden BIAB iOS version - Markers? - 10/12/23 03:45 PM
Just wondering if the BIAB iOS version has some sort of "jukebox/setlist" option, and if it has the ability to use markers so when playing live and I need to extend a song I can jump back to a chorus or verse et al?
Posted By: Gordon Scott Re: BIAB iOS version - Markers? - 10/12/23 05:57 PM
You'll may well get better answers in BIAB for Macintosh forum.

The BIAB Mac manual lists the Jukebox function, but I didn't see the Conductor function of the Windows version, which sounds like the other part of your question.
Posted By: joden Re: BIAB iOS version - Markers? - 10/14/23 12:28 AM
Originally Posted by Gordon Scott
You'll may well get better answers in BIAB for Macintosh forum.

The BIAB Mac manual lists the Jukebox function, but I didn't see the Conductor function of the Windows version, which sounds like the other part of your question.

haha, ok thanks - seems odd to be checking Mac but I believe ya! - Wonder why PG don't include the info in all manuals? Maybe as iOS is mac??

I did not notice the conductor in the iOS version, I'll have another look thanks!
Posted By: musocity Re: BIAB iOS version - Markers? - 10/14/23 11:44 AM
If I remember correctly the ios/andriod version uses bbserver.exe on your home PC to send the m4a song file to your phone from the chords and style sent to it. If they are already rendered and sent to the phone you would of thought it would be able to do what you want.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: BIAB iOS version - Markers? - 10/14/23 12:44 PM
As mentioned, if it's an ios related question the mac forum is the best place to get answers.
© PG Music Forums