PG Music Home
I connected my MIDI synth to BiaB and the /MIDI/Audio driver setup sees the keyboard, and I select it in the driver setup, which BiaB routes to the thru track, but here's the problem, no matter what I try, the strings track is always tied to the thru track even if I mute the strings track, I still hear the strings track through the 'Thru' track, it seems as if there's a 'Sound-on-Sound' feature enabled somewhere or even a track monitoring that's enabled for the strings track.

All 5 default instrument tracks (Bass, Piano, Drums, Guitar and Strings) are using RT instruments, and it's only the strings track that is bleeding into the Thru track, I have 'Forced' the thru track to use MIDI channel 1, but the strings track can still be heard on the thru track, even when ALL 5 tracks are muted the string track can still be heard on the 'Thru' track. I hope this is not by design.
[Linked Image]I had a similar problem and return to factory settings solved my issue.

Attached picture BiaB.jpg
First hit Return to Factory Settings which is what needs to be done when ever BIAB does something is should not be doing.

Next confirm you have current version updates. This sounds like an old bug from beginning of year which has been corrected.

Here is the Midi Settings Defaults from Pref-Channels:
[Linked Image]

Look close for your system settings.

Attached picture Screenshot 2023-10-26 181025.png
© PG Music Forums