PG Music Home
I own UltraPak Plus from way back in 2013, and bought BIAB Pro 2023 this year to get the new version of the base program. I plan to buy UltraPak 2024 for Windows when it is released.

What is best practice for installing a newer PAK of Real Tracks and Real Drums? Should I delete all my current RT and RD files before installing UltraPak 2024?

Thanks.
Make a complete backup of all your BIAB stuff. The install the new one on top of your old one. This way you get to keep anything you might have had that is not included in the latest version.
Originally Posted by JohnJohnJohn
Make a complete backup of all your BIAB stuff. The install the new one on top of your old one. This way you get to keep anything you might have had that is not included in the latest version.

Thanks!
JohnJohnJohn is correct. Some of the paks will have had corrections / additions / bug fixes etc over the years. Installing everything over the top of your existing installation will do two things:
1: Give you all of the latest purchased paks.
2: Upgrade any existing paks that might have been amended since they were first installed.
Originally Posted by AudioTrack
JohnJohnJohn is correct. Some of the paks will have had corrections / additions / bug fixes etc over the years. Installing everything over the top of your existing installation will do two things:
1: Give you all of the latest purchased paks.
2: Upgrade any existing paks that might have been amended since they were first installed.

Thanks for the additional detail.
© PG Music Forums