PG Music Home
Posted By: tributeman wrong notes - 02/24/10 06:29 PM
Im sure Ive read somewhere on this forum that if some of the instruments play "wrong notes"its because its an older biab version.Ive noticed wrong notes being played and I bought ultraplus 2010 about 4 weeks ago??Cheers Frankie
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: wrong notes - 02/24/10 06:38 PM
Can you give an example?
Posted By: RickeG Re: wrong notes - 02/24/10 06:38 PM
I noticed the soloist making wrong notes in one of my compositions. I went in and edited the melodies in its notation screen to the logical resolution for most of them. Being I have experienced this with several different compositions, I use BIAB as more of an accompaniment to my own melodies.
Posted By: Jazzman Re: wrong notes - 02/25/10 03:30 PM
Hi Tributeman

Could it be that the soloist parameters (in Soloist > Edit) are set to "outside" solo's rather than "influenced by the melody" or "pop/simple melodies"

This makes a big difference as will the wrong melody notes or chords - if these are correct then BIAB is note perfect

The famous saying that there are no wrong notes if they are resolved correctly

jazzman
Posted By: Mac Re: wrong notes - 02/25/10 03:33 PM
I've never noticed any "wrong" notes in BiaB.

--Mac
Posted By: tributeman Re: wrong notes - 02/25/10 03:39 PM
Thanks all.I think it was in the soloist that I noticed strange notes.I will try it again and check if everything is done correctly.Thanks Frankie
Posted By: tributeman Re: wrong notes - 02/25/10 04:23 PM
On one of my original songs I have 2 guitars playing (panned to the left and right).Ive muted the bass and drums and at bar 6 there is a definate wrong note being hit on the G chord by the 365 guitar accoustic which I generated onto the piano track.Now the strange thing is Ive also generated the same guitar onto the guitar track and that seems ok.Cheers Frankie
© PG Music Forums