PG Music Home
Posted By: critter Regarding update - 02/25/10 05:55 AM
Like I explained many moons ago, I want to update from biab pro 6 to 2010 ultrapak. I e-mailed pg sales and was told that I could do the upgrade for the $299.00 price, great. I then e-mailed asking what documents I would need to prove I had the product, I have the box, no bar code on the box, discs, etc. This version I bought in 1994. I got no reply, so I e-mailed again, no reply. My question is does anyone know what I will need to prove I have biab pro 6. I don't want to get the update and then have to pay an extra $200.00 for first time user. Please help me out here. Thanks, and I hate to be a pest I just want to make music...........

Critter
Posted By: MikeK Re: Regarding update - 02/25/10 06:22 AM
Every time I upgraded (and BIAB is the ONLY application that I keep up-to-date), I didn't have to provide proof of having a previous version. Go ahead with the order. I doubt, you will have any issues as a current user of an older version.

Cheers,
Mike
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Regarding update - 02/25/10 07:05 AM
They keep good records.
Posted By: John Conley Re: Regarding update - 02/25/10 02:57 PM
Once in a blue moon pg music jumps in here which is the user's forum.

We can't speak for them, only provide from our point of view, advice as to how to use the product or our experience with the product.

I'm sure if you contact sales at pgmusic.com you will get a timely answer. Provide them with details, the time you got the software, where you got it, and go from there.

Or 1 800

Once the purchase is approved the download links let you get the program right away, and I'd download that and wait for the rest to arrive.
Posted By: Mac Re: Regarding update - 02/25/10 03:02 PM
Quote:

Like I explained many moons ago, I want to update from biab pro 6 to 2010 ultrapak. I e-mailed pg sales and was told that I could do the upgrade for the $299.00 price, great.

And that is all that is needed. Just go ahead and order the upgrade. I haven't kept track, but I hope that price is still in effect.

--Mac
© PG Music Forums