PG Music Home
I remember before 2023 stylepicker had a refresh button.
The function is to quickly find the style that is playing with a single click.

I can't find this refresh button in 2024. Where is it?
Or is there another way to do it?

If clear and refresh are mixed together, I think it is inappropriate.

Because clear is clear about all Settings. Refresh simply refreshes to find the style that is now playing.

Does everyone agree?

Attached picture 777.jpg
Is it one of these options? :

[Linked Image]

Attached picture 2023-12-14_13-05-23.jpg
You used to tell me to set this place to "always."
I didn't mention it.

My question is how the STYLEPICKER page with a "refresh" button to the right of "clear" has disappeared?

Attached picture 777.jpg
Posted By: jpettit Re: Where is the refresh key for stylepicker - 12/14/23 04:16 AM
If you mean the rebuild button it's on the styles tab of the multi picker.
Originally Posted by swingbabymix
You used to tell me to set this place to "always."
I didn't mention it.

My question is how the STYLEPICKER page with a "refresh" button to the right of "clear" has disappeared?
The refresh button is no longer available. I understand that the list automatically keeps updated as required. Essentially I think it is now always 'refreshed'.
Originally Posted by AudioTrack
The refresh button is no longer available. I understand that the list automatically keeps updated as required. Essentially I think it is now always 'refreshed'.

It's not always refreshing.

When I play a style of music while looking down at other titles, I want to go back to the style of music I just played. At this point, I need to click refresh to go back.
Therefore, it is not possible to constantly refresh, automatically refresh, and we will not be able to browse
In short, this refresh button should come back, as it is commonly used.
Originally Posted by jpettit
If you mean the rebuild button it's on the styles tab of the multi picker.

hi

I'm not talking about "rebuild", I'm talking about "refresh".
Rebuild and Refresh are two completely different words.

There was a "Refresh" button on the previous stylepicker page

Please see the screenshot I uploaded

Attached picture 777.jpg
SBM is right, that's missing.
Originally Posted by MoultiPass
SBM is right, that's missing.
Yes, I agree. Not there anymore.
Yes, I agree. Not there anymore. [/quote]

How to bring the “Refresh" back.

This is really convenient. grin

thanks!
Originally Posted by swingbabymix

It's not always refreshing.

When I play a style of music while looking down at other titles, I want to go back to the style of music I just played. At this point, I need to click refresh to go back.
Therefore, it is not possible to constantly refresh, automatically refresh, and we will not be able to browse
In short, this refresh button should come back, as it is commonly used.

Definitely contact PG Music support. We are only end users, the same as you. We didn't remove it and cannot put it back. PG Music support might be able to arrange to have it restored. It's a good point that you have highlighted, that this item is no longer available.

You can of course scroll backwards or forwards using the mouse-wheel or scroll bar to revert to the currently selected style.

[Linked Image]

Attached picture 2023-12-14_19-21-51.jpg
Originellement posté par AudioTrack
You can of course scroll backwards or forwards using the mouse-wheel or scroll bar to revert to the currently selected style.

No you can't. If you double click on another style, this one will be highlighted.

Finding it among more than 10,000 styles, good luck!

With more than 10,000 styles, it is very difficult to find the music style that is playing by moving up and down. Because if you move a little bit, you jump a lot.

I don't see the benefit of removing the refresh button.
However, I see a lot of downside to removing the refresh button.

If the BIAB team doesn't restore the refresh button, I've been discussing it on this post.
Originally Posted by MoultiPass

No you can't. If you double click on another style, this one will be highlighted.
I totally agree, but the O/P didn't mention double-clicking on another style. They just stated: "When I play a style of music while looking down at other titles, I want to go back to the style of music I just played. At this point, I need to click refresh to go back."

If the refresh button is needed, then we should ask for it to be returned. To the O/P, do you want me to remind the developers that this is now missing? (no guarantees it will be restored, of course . That's above my pay grade frown )
Why would they even think of removing such and important function. Hopefully the developers just missed it, will see these comments and bring it back in the next update.

I vote to bring it back.
I've written to the developers and asked for the 'Refresh' button to be reinstated.
I've written to the developers and asked for the 'Refresh' button to be reinstated.

Thank you. I believe the BIAB team will do it. Remember the previous BIAB VST after the upgrade missing a button, and finally restored.

Suggestion: As long as this button does not affect anything, do not delete it suddenly, because as a BIAB product with old users, it will make everyone feel very uncomfortable.
Pinned post. To get the "refresh" feature back.
Rest assured that there has been detailed dialog with the developers. Not sure how this will go, but examples have been provided.
© PG Music Forums