PG Music Home
Hi everybody it's been awhile hope everyone is well. Hey I'm finally getting back on the horse received the audio file, pardon the speech to text, and installed the installation manager because I have many many extra Style packages I've purchased over the many years I've been using this. Band in a box program is on Drive c. I downloaded the files to drive K which is a storage desk. I installed them to drive I which is the audio file HD. I'm guessing I have to run the rebuild application? I pressed the button to show me which add-ons I have and it doesn't appear that everything is showing up there. Will the rebuild help that? The download and install seemed to go fine. It took a few hours. Thanks in advance to anybody that can help me figure this out. Best wishes everybody.
WSS
Yes, you will need to Rebuild after installing anything for Band-in-a-Box. The Rebuild button is in the Style Picker window.

If the rebuild does not help with getting the Xtra Styles found, first make sure you have the latest build update for your version is installed from here: https://www.pgmusic.com/support_windowsupdates.htm

If that still doesn't help, then something went wrong during the install process of the Xtra Styles. Or you are opening Band-in-a-Box from the incorrect location. You had mentioned that you are storing the installer files to your K drive, your Band-in-a-Box program is on C, and the RealTracks are on your Audiophile drive. What drive letter is assigned to the Audiophile?
© PG Music Forums