PG Music Home
Posted By: swingbabymix How should I find it quickly? - 03/19/24 02:42 AM
I would like to ask if there is a rhythm guitar with this feeling in BIAB's REALTRACKS.
How should I find it quickly? Thanks

Posted By: Cerio Re: How should I find it quickly? - 03/19/24 06:10 AM
Currently you must use filters, which is a slow and inefficient way of searching, given the high number of realtracks, and the need to listen to them one by one.

A better, more efficient search method has been suggested, consider adding your+1 here:
https://www.pgmusic.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=746036#Post746036
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: How should I find it quickly? - 03/19/24 12:26 PM
I did a RealTrack Search and got the best result of RT2933.

As noted above, RealTrack filter search is the current way to locate suitable RealTracks.

I've posted the search parameters I used to reduce the total RealTracks list from 3,926 to 76 using filter words derived from looking at the video you posted to find a close strumming pattern and the chord progression.

Here's a render of the ChordSheet setup used for the search matches. Test Song

Attached picture Chord Sheet Seach Setup.jpg
Attached picture RealTracks Search Results.jpg
Posted By: justanoldmuso Re: How should I find it quickly? - 03/19/24 02:42 PM
SBM.

for quick demos yes do a quickie search.
but i feel strongly for a serious song a song creator will miss many nifty sounds that could have really made a song WOW.
ie one has to willing to put in the work auditioning loads of session musicians and styles etc ie thousands.
ive done the quickie way but always find i miss a ton of great song ideas and gold nuggets of sounds.

my first bluegrass song in my sig called banker man would never have come about without methodically going through all pg content.
same for the other two songs which came about by my willingness to go through all pg content and thus bring a song to fruition the way i heard it in my head.

in summary you gotta put in the work imho and be willing to experiment with and manipulate the pg content.

happiness.

om
© PG Music Forums