PG Music Home
Posted By: tributeman video tutorials freezing - 03/05/10 09:45 AM
Has this happened to anyone else Cheers Frankie
Posted By: Noel96 Re: video tutorials freezing - 03/05/10 11:49 AM
Hi Frankie,

It's never been a problem for me. Are you running the videos from the PGMusic website or are they the ones that came with the program? Click this link to FAQ #79 and see if that offers any insight.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Jazzman Re: video tutorials freezing - 03/05/10 01:00 PM
Hi Tributeman

In this and other posts you seem to be getting a range of problems that the majority of us are not seeing

This would point to either a problem within your computer or a faulty/incomplete installation

In the past I have found that the only way to make sure it is not the program is to uninstall BIAB completely and re-boot - do a virus/spyware scan and re-boot - do a DiskClean and Defrag and reboot - then disable all virus/spam programs and re-install BIAB with absolutelty nothing running

If after doing this and still getting problems then the computer needs looking at - but if the rest of the computer is running ok then it possibly will be the program installation

Some free virus/firewall/spyware programs can cause strange problems

Brian
Posted By: tributeman Re: video tutorials freezing - 03/05/10 07:19 PM
Thanks Noel and Jazz,It could be that I need to have a fresh install though the problems seem to have vanished at the moment.Thanks Frankie
© PG Music Forums