PG Music Home
Posted By: rokq22 What do I need to buy? - 06/05/10 11:11 PM
Okay, I just want to know what I have to BUY to fix this.

I have a great "Texas Boogie 2 Guitars" sound that plays. However, I get the message:

"RealDrums not found (style)
[Nashville shuffle ^01-HiHat, ride],
RealTracks not found [style] [Set #5] 386 bass, electric blues chuck Sw 102."

So what do I need to buy to get the drums and bass in there??

Sorry to take the easy way out by posting the question.
Posted By: John Conley Re: What do I need to buy? - 06/06/10 08:19 AM
Just some strange error message, far as I know nothing to buy. Contact PG support after 11 a.m. EST and they will have their sandals on and be ready to go...
Posted By: silvertones Re: What do I need to buy? - 06/06/10 11:33 AM
Don't know at this point. First tell us what version you have and what pak you bought.
Posted By: BarryKJ Re: What do I need to buy? - 06/06/10 04:38 PM
The RD you need is in pack 7 per BIAB on my system. You already know the RT set you need (5). So if you have them something is wrong and might require a reinstall or reset to factory settings. If you don't have them, that is what you need to buy (the sets that is). You can get them all with the UltraPlus pak. As Silvertones said, more info about your setup would be helpful.
Posted By: rokq22 Re: What do I need to buy? - 06/06/10 06:45 PM
Called support but they are busy and will be giving me a callback. So, what the heck, thought I'd try here again in the meantime.

I originally bought BIAB Pro+ 2010 with RealBand. I added RealTracks Set #42.

As I noted in my initial post, the drums and bass simply don't load (or are missing) so the only thing that plays are the 2 guitars. For the heck of it, I tried the "Texas Boogie 2 Guitars" style again and got the following this time:

"C:\\bb\RBass008.ST2 not found. This means that you do not have the RealTracks that is required for this style or solo"

and also:

"Cannot load drum style, because this folder does not exist C:\\bb\Drums\NashvilleShuffle ^01-HiHat, Ride

Frankly, I just never thought of calling support.
Posted By: rokq22 Re: What do I need to buy? - 06/06/10 08:05 PM
Okay, support got back to me. This stuff is great. I didn't know ANYTHING about "right clicking" on stuff but found out THAT is how to add RealTracks and RealDrums to BIAB songs. On my own, I found out that I will need to get both RealTracks Set #5 and RealDrums Set #7 to get the bass & drum styles I want for the type of songs I want to do.

Anyhow, thanks all for yer suggestions!!
Posted By: silvertones Re: What do I need to buy? - 06/06/10 08:54 PM
If you can just get the "everything Pak"
© PG Music Forums