PG Music Home
how can i know biab see the real tracks folder? and if it does not how can i get it to see it??
Quote:

how can i know biab see the real tracks folder? and if it does not how can i get it to see it??

Very simple, Go to your "RealTrack Settings", (click on the icon of the "Sax"), and you will see or be able to select the path to the Realtracks (D:\Realtracks, for me)
Hi

As Jazzmandan has shown but on mine i have D:\bb\realtracks\ it can be what ever letter you are useing C,D,E,maybe that is the name of the folder the realtracks are in on my harddisk

regards Dave
Well thanks folks had to reload the pgrm to get it to work. works fine now so thanks for the replys you guys. Cap.

You should not have to reload the program to find the RT folders.

One pain, is that even if one installs BiaB to run strictly from the portable hard drive, the program still defaults to C:\BB and has to be changed later.

That change should occur automatically as part of the install.
During the installation procedure you are offered the options of specifying the Drive which you are using to house the RT and RD files.
Quote:

During the installation procedure you are offered the options of specifying the Drive which you are using to house the RT and RD files.

Hhhmmm... interesting. I don't recall that. But in my excitement I may have missed it. Possible.
© PG Music Forums