PG Music Home
Posted By: Aubrey Play simultaneously AND Export Separately? - 01/04/11 10:45 PM
Hi,
I have just tried out the new BIAB 2011 'Medley' feature with the 'Play all Simultaneously' box checked. This sort of works as described in that I can get more than one instrument playing simultaneously on the same BIAB track but there is no obvious option to control pan/volume/ etc of these instruments separately. This would not be too bad if I could export the two instruments as two separate WAV files but I can't see any obvious way of doing this (the standard export to WAV mixes both instruments into one WAV file). Am I missing something here?

If separate instrument exports from a single track is not possible then it would be a great new feature for a future release!

Everything else about this release (particularly the smaller realtrack disk requirements and the stretch quality) has been just great and the new realtracks are awesome.

MANY THANKS to all at PG!

Best Regards, Aubrey
Posted By: rharv Re: Play simultaneously AND Export Separately? - 01/05/11 01:28 AM
I'm bettin this should be in the wishlist. And will likely get noticed IMHO.
© PG Music Forums