PG Music Home
Hi,

I recently upgraded to the EverythingPAK. I first downloaded everything that was downloadable and everything worked fine. When my disk arrived I uninstalled everything and reinstalled from the disk. Everything is working great except Coyote WT and Virtual Sound Canvas did not install and I can’t figure out how to get them installed.

Can someone please tell me how to install Coyote WT and Virtual Sound Canvas from my disk?

Thanks,
Jim
JimBen,

What operating system do you have? (e.g. Vista 64 bit, Win 7 32 bit, etc.)

Regards,
Noel
I am running XP.

Jim
I also upgraded to BB 2011 and had problem with GM.DLS not found, and when loading Realtrack got CoyoteWT crashing. I then install BB on a laptop and upgraded to 2011 and all work fine. The difference is that my workstation is running Windows XP Professional 64 bit. The laptop running XP Professional 32 bit. I believe it has something to do with 64 bit.
BTW, the GM.DLS is found in Windows\system32\drivers\etc directory as expected.
More problems. With Windows XP 32 bit, the "Cannot find gm.dls" message no longer displayed, BB 2011 works fine with midi but when I open a RealTrack file. The play back is stretched by at least 10 times, and the volume is very low and sound stretched. The laptop basically is not responding to any command, and I had to power it off.

At this point BB 2011 does not work on neither XP 64 nor XP 32 bit. Pretty doomed right now.
Hi fcwong,

It would be good if you started a new thread (in Band In A Box - Windows) with your problems. Others will see it and jump in to help. BIAB runs fine on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems. The VSC/DXi soft synth that ships with BIAB, however, will only run on a 32-bit operating system.

One of the first things that I'd check is video drivers. I've noticed on these forums that many unusual problems can occur if a computer's video driver is out of date.

What are you two computers' specifications?

Regards,
Noel

P.S. It would also be worthwhile using the toll-free number to get some help.
© PG Music Forums