PG Music Home
I have yet to come across this type of drumming while searching around my various "Realtracks" in BITB (I have BITB "Pro+ 2010 w/RealBand", "Pro RealCombos", and a few various added RealTracks (sets #5, #6,and #42) and also some "RealDrums" sets (#7 and #22). After hearing a song today I have the desire for this drum beat. (16th notes?) It would probably be in the country genre but, again, after coming across many different style I haven't heard it yet. Anybody know what set of BITB or "RealDrums" that type of drumming is on??

Thanks!!
Set 132, 118, 35, 34, 9 all of these real tracks sets have some train pickin tracks

For Real Drums it is Set 4 rock, pop and more
THANKS!!!! Money well spent!!

P.S. BONUS!! It just so happens that RealDrums "Grunge" was missing from a couple tunes I put together (they still sounded good enough) but RealDrums Set #4 also includes those!! How cool is that?

Possibly NashtrainEV16 from RD25 might be of use :-)
Good call hansar, i actually used that one in a newer version of the old Folsom Prison blues tune i do live. That RD is quite good there.
Quote:

Possibly NashtrainEV16 from RD25 might be of use :-)

YEP!!!! Thanks for that also!!

P.S. Er, hate to show my ignorance, but now how do I find the specific drum style once installed?
© PG Music Forums