PG Music Home
Posted By: pwarren Unbeatable product support. - 12/12/11 07:44 PM
PGM never cease to amaze me. I've had a problem with using Asio4All, sfz soundfont player and Amplitube in combination. Since it's 3rd party software modules interacting badly I din't even think of reporting it as a 'bug'. But I did call PGM support to see if they sold, or recommended, a soundfont player they knew would work.

Well the tech who answered duplicated the problem while I was on the phone and said he'd pass this to the development team right away to see if they can find a fix. He said they will contact me by e-mail as soon as they can fix it or make a recommendation.

Keep in mind, this isn't even a PGM problem, it involves 3rd party software. Wow! That's the best product support ever. I mean, let's face it, most vendors, assuming you could even talk to tech support in the first place, would most likely say 'contact the 3rd party, it's not our problem'.

Way to go PGM. Keep it up and you'll never lose this loyal customer.
Posted By: Phil Kemp Re: Unbeatable product support. - 12/12/11 08:06 PM
Ditto on the quality and availability of tech support....
PK
Posted By: Sandra Sherman Re: Unbeatable product support. - 12/12/11 08:26 PM
Yeah, PG has the best service ever!
There are glitches here and there and some things missing, but it is always solved by the wonderful team of PG music.

Sandra
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: Unbeatable product support. - 12/12/11 08:56 PM
Quote:

Ditto on the quality and availability of tech support....
PK

+1
Posted By: jim111 Re: Unbeatable product support. - 12/12/11 09:00 PM
Good to hear. Hope you get it sorted.
Posted By: Muzic Trax Re: Unbeatable product support. - 12/12/11 10:22 PM
Their support reminds me of the time when a handshake was all it took to close a deal and both parties abide by it. My father did a couple handshake "deals" in his days and their word and name were their bond. Back when people had integrity and meant what they said.

PG & Team remind me of those times, very rare these days. They do have the best customer support of ANY business I have dealt with. I have said it many times before, but they deserve all the accolades their customers say about them, because it is true.

Thanks PG & Team

Trax
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Unbeatable product support. - 12/12/11 11:04 PM
If there's a better company for support and service out there on the web, I haven't yet found it. PG Music is brilliant.
Posted By: PhillyJazz Re: Unbeatable product support. - 12/12/11 11:31 PM
+1 They are easy to deal with, pleasant and always more than fair. I am a lifelong customer since version 1.
Posted By: MitchC Re: Unbeatable product support. - 12/12/11 11:33 PM
Add me to the list. On Saturday had about a 2 hour phone call with Support. Took over my PC, saw my issue, duplicated it on their system. Indeed, where else will you get this 'bend-over-backwards' dedication from a support team / product !
Posted By: John Conley Re: Unbeatable product support. - 12/13/11 03:44 AM
Now I'm teary eyed. My kids, who equate me with a murdering Neanderthal would point and laugh. I could eat alphabet soup and ...never mind.
Posted By: Pastorbelvedere Re: Unbeatable product support. - 12/13/11 03:08 PM
I couldn't let the opportunity slip by without adding my appreciation for ALL that PGMusic does for their customer base> TOP DRAW!!
I have been a customer since the Atari days-got every upgrade, and I think 2012 is the best to date, although they have all been good. I might start a thread someday on what (to me) have been game changers. Like for instance the DAW plugin mode, real tracks and now VST support!!!!WOW
THANK YOU PG MUSIC (I know I am shouting, but this program is worth shouting about). I have a commercial studio and have much of the software that is available from vendors around the world (Sonar X1 is my go to DAW)but PGMUSIC has the most WOW factor of any program I own!!!
Thanks again
Pastorbelvedere
Posted By: JBlue7 Re: Unbeatable product support. - 12/13/11 04:59 PM
I also wanted to say how much all the hard work by PG and the team with BIAB is appreciated by myself.
A first class product at a reasonable price with a SUPPORT that no other company can match. From the Dos version to 2012 I have never been dissapointed, it just gets better.

Could never quite get on with Realband and my DAW's are Cakewalk's Guitar Tracks & Sonar X1.
And just to mention the support and help from the veterans and experts and others on the forum has always been excellent and appreciated.
Regards.Jeff
© PG Music Forums