PG Music Home
Posted By: MyZone1958 loop - 12/15/11 01:53 AM
I have a song in BIAB but i want it to play twice aS long .I pressed on loop which it does go back to the beginning but there is a pause and a count before it starts over again which i don't want it to do. How do i get around this problem ?
Regards,
Greg
Posted By: silvertones Re: loop - 12/15/11 02:46 AM
That's what loop does. Change the number of choruses instead.
Posted By: Danny C. Re: loop - 12/15/11 03:46 AM
Hi Greg,

Many of us here just roll out the song as one long tune instead of looping sections or maybe even the entire tune. Or another way is to just ad another chorus.

Later,
Posted By: MyZone1958 Re: loop - 12/16/11 03:23 PM
Well it Looks like no one was able to give me what I was looking for. I started exsploring BIAB some more and I discoverd that there is a space where I can set the number of times I want the song to play .As I layed my mouse over this space it says number of Coarses in a song .I set it for 2 and there I have it the song plays twice and long . Problem solved

Regards,
Greg
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: loop - 12/16/11 04:19 PM
Both of the replies already gave you the correct answer, to change the number of choruses.

That number defaults to a value of 3, so for your song it must have been changed to a value of 1 when it was created or edited.
Posted By: MyZone1958 Re: loop - 12/17/11 01:49 AM
Yes he said add another Chorus but what he did not exsplain is how do I find that feature on BIAB so that I Can do that.There is where I got lost . There are alot of controlls in Biab and this is only been my 3rd day working with this program. I appreciate the feed back I get on the forum and I got it worked out now thank you .

Regards,
Greg
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: loop - 12/17/11 02:08 AM
Great!
© PG Music Forums