PG Music Home
When i open up a song that i have made recently (its only the songs that i have made with in the past few days), i press play and it says: access violation at address 006C3E99 in module "bbw.exe'. write of address 006c8278 at 006C399 .....What does this mean? Thank you.
Fishb0bb,

You answers to the following questions will help address the issue.

1. What version of BIAB do you have?

2. What is your operating system?

3. Is your operating system 32-bit or 64-bit?

4. You mentioned that it's only your recent songs. Does this mean that you have created some song that work fine? If so, have you tried loading some of those back in to see if they still work ok?

5. Have you installed the latest update for your version of the program? The current update is #429. You see what update you have by going to HELP | ABOUT BAND IN A BOX. The update will be in brackets next to the version - e.g. 2012 (429).

6. Have you recently installed anything new for Band In A Box?

7. Have you recently made any changes to your system?

Regards,
Noel
Once you get one exception, you should restart the program. Then see if it happens again.
5. Have you installed the latest update for your version of the program? The current update is #429. You see what update you have by going to HELP | ABOUT BAND IN A BOX. The update will be in brackets next to the version - e.g. 2012 (429).

I think you meant to say the latest build for 2012 is Band-in-a-Box Version 2012 Update - Build 349 (Dec 14 2011)
Quote:

I think you meant to say the latest build for 2012 is Band-in-a-Box Version 2012 Update - Build 349 (Dec 14 2011)

Noel must be an old Ford muscle car fan, or a Cobra guy.
Hello Fish,

What sounddevice and driver do you use? This error seems to be a related to a sounddriver issue, and most likely to ASIO. Do you use more music applications open the same time that use the same sounddriver?

Valentino
Try to switch to MME drivers ,ASIO sometimes causes that .
Fishb0bb,

Did you get this issue sorted out? If so, please let us know what the solution was. This helps other users of the products that might have a similar issue.

Regards,
Noel
© PG Music Forums