PG Music Home
Posted By: John-Luke Where is the =BLWOLF style ? - 02/16/12 08:20 AM
I run BIAB 2012 PlusPak b349.
During my investigations about stylepicker categories, I discovered that the style =BLWOLF is included in the BBW.LST file in both categories : in All styles and in Blues.
In the stylepicker, I have : All Styles [3,011], and in the Blues category : [284]. There is no trace of =BLWOLF style in the whole stylepicker.
It seems that the =BLWOLF.sty file is missing ?
Can anybody confirm that ?
Posted By: jford Re: Where is the =BLWOLF style ? - 02/16/12 03:19 PM
I see the entry in the BBW.LST, but I don't actually see it in the stylepicker. I don't have a file for it either.

I do have BLWOLF.sty (without the equals sign), however, and -BLWOLF.sty (the first is a MIDI style, then 2nd is the same MIDI style, but with substituted RealDrums).

My version is BIAB 2012 Everything Pak, build 349.

So either the style file is missing, or it was just a typo in the BBW.LST file. The only reference I find on the BIAB site is to the MIDI style, which is part of style set #63.
Posted By: John-Luke Re: Where is the =BLWOLF style ? - 02/16/12 04:19 PM
You are exactly in the same configuration as me. I hope that PG people will add some input in order to add some answser to this situation.
Posted By: seeker Re: Where is the =BLWOLF style ? - 02/16/12 05:04 PM
Search on BB directory with blwolf:
Resultant JPG

http://www.mp3cloud.mobi/blwolf.jpg
Posted By: John-Luke Re: Where is the =BLWOLF style ? - 02/16/12 05:50 PM
Seeker, we are talking about =BLWOLF style and not -BLWOLF style. I agree , they seem alike...But, if you have any information about =BLWOLF style , you're welcome.
Posted By: seeker Re: Where is the =BLWOLF style ? - 02/16/12 06:15 PM
John-Luke,

Am aware of what you are looking for.
I have the latest updates.

So simply did this search and posting to help you.

Good Luck
Posted By: John-Luke Re: Where is the =BLWOLF style ? - 02/17/12 05:37 PM
Could anybody from PG people add some comment about this finding ? It seems rather simple : or the style is really missing either it is a typo error in the bbw.lst file.
Posted By: Andrew - PG Music Re: Where is the =BLWOLF style ? - 02/17/12 07:20 PM
Hello,

The style =BLWOLF doesn't exist, so it doesn't need to be in bbw.lst. Maybe it was renamed but we forgot to remove the entry.
Posted By: John-Luke Re: Where is the =BLWOLF style ? - 02/18/12 12:43 PM
Thank you Andrew for your precise answer.
© PG Music Forums