PG Music Home
Posted By: johnnyo34 Texas Blues Rock & New Age Audio Missing - 04/22/12 02:06 PM
I installed 2012 0n my C hard drive, along with Bonus Pak 10, & Bonus Pak 20.. John Jarvis shows 4, Texas Blues Rock shows 0, & New Age Audio With Audio Loops shows 0.. Real Styles with Drum Loops shows 1..
Is this correct, or did I do something wrong.???
thanks in advance.
Hello johnny,

You should have entries in both. If you are installing from a disc with the bonus pak, you should find an installer for the loops and 'RealTracks Bonus Set'. If you have installed those, try pressing the rebuild button in the StylePicker.
Thanks for your reply Andrew.., I downloaded all tracks, & used the Installer. I still get a message some Real Tracks not found e.g. 149 with Pedal Steel. I did a Rebuild but Texas Blues Rock still shows at 0, as well as New Age with Audio Loops. Support told me to re-install the tracks which I did, Installer checked for corrupt files, but non showed up..
Hi,

Check the Bonus10PAK folder on your PlusPAK DVD disc 1... It doesn't sound like you installed those files. If it still doesn't work, please contact us back.
Did another re-install, still no go.. Will contact support.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Texas Blues Rock & New Age Audio Missing - 04/24/12 10:57 PM
Johnny,

Did you run the separate install in the Bonus 10PAK folder? Sometimes with special add-ons like this, they are not included in the programming of "install BIAB". The add-ons themselves have their own individual installation programs that must be run to install them.

I recall that when I upgraded to 2012, I had to run around 3 (maybe 4) different installation programs to install all aspects of the program.

Regards,
Noel
Hi Noel, thanks for your help. Yes In Bonus 10 Pak there were 5 items, & I installed all 5 several times. & again it says Real Tracks #149 is not indtalled on my computer.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Texas Blues Rock & New Age Audio Missing - 04/25/12 01:27 AM
Johnny,

It's definitely time to contact Support. Give then the URL of this thread and they can read all the background.

All the best,
Noel
Thanks, I just tried to contact them, but support are gone for today.. It's probably some little thing (I hope)..
Johnny
Hello Johnny,

Please call us directly ask for Rob please.

Support: 1-866-983-2474, 250-475-2708,
+ 800-4746-8742 *

* Outside USA & Canada
Well PG Support spent considerable time with me & my BIAB is working as it should..
Thanks PG Music for their great support, & knowledgeable staff.
Summed up in one word "AWESOME"
Johnny
Excellent. Was the solution something you could share that others would benefit from? Or was it something unique to your system?
Matt, I rewally don't know what it was but they did delete some files, they went into my computer, & did stuff while I sat back & watched. Most of it was beyond my comprehension, deleted stuff, moved some files, Sent me some liks to download & reinstall. Not much I can share, though I'd be glad to if I knew what it was. I think most of it was unique to my system.. But the support I recieved was just awesome..
A great big Thank You to PG Music..
Johnny
They went in and 'did stuff'? I love it: the Wizard has left the building!

Thanks for the followup. I'm glad you're all set and it's great for you to give such a testimonial for PG Music Support.
This modern technology never ceases to amaze me. how they can take over a computer & straighten it up while I watch.. I wuz just born 40 years too early.. ,But this program is a lot of fun & stops my brain from stagnating.. & my program has never worked better, now to learn some of it..
© PG Music Forums