PG Music Home
Posted By: Pat Marr USB drive - 08/08/12 06:36 PM
has anybody received their USB drive yet?

I ordered immediately as soon as the announcement was made on Friday the 3rd, at about 8 am.

It's now Wednesday the 8th and still no USB delivery. That's not standard practice... we often see people comment about how quickly they received BIAB after placing an order.
Posted By: Harvey Gerst Re: USB drive - 08/08/12 07:13 PM
I called Monday morning and Rachel said they would be shipping today, due to some kinda holiday on Monday and Tuesday.
Posted By: LynB Re: USB drive - 08/10/12 02:15 PM
Purchasers of the BIAB/RB 2012.5 should get an Email providing access to the UPS delivery system which tells you where your package is located.
Posted By: Ed C Re: USB drive - 08/10/12 02:35 PM
I received mine today. South Portland, Maine
Posted By: DrDan Re: USB drive - 08/10/12 02:38 PM
Quote:

I received mine today. South Portland, Maine

Truck still has a long way to go to get to Winston-Salem, NC
Posted By: KeithS Re: USB drive - 08/10/12 03:26 PM
Got mine this morning too (Mobile, Alabama) . Usually the audiophile version takes awhile longer so this was a pleasant surprise.
Posted By: John Conley Re: USB drive - 08/10/12 04:40 PM
Mine's hath arriven, the delivery by Fed ex.

A familiar wee box, and a drive to boot.

Made a label for it to differentiate from the others and stukeith it on...

Posted By: Pat Marr Re: USB drive - 08/10/12 06:10 PM
Mine came the day after my wife died. Very timely, given the need for a new focus on something that has the ability to hold my atention for an extended period of time.
Posted By: John Conley Re: USB drive - 08/10/12 06:55 PM
Pat I'm not the prayin' type, but my thoughts are with you.

I ended up with a few more months, and despite the terrible existence with all the disabilities, I'll forge ahead. I ain't playing with 8 flats yet. Almost. I play Wonderful World a lot these days. The chords seem to fit my fingers.

I only let my 3rd go flat for a bit. On to smiley keys.
© PG Music Forums