PG Music Home
Posted By: rallypally Sampletank serial number - 01/03/13 07:37 AM
Hello

I'm busy authorizing sampletank, but it asks for a serial number...where do I get this from?

thanks
Rally
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Sampletank serial number - 01/03/13 07:47 AM
Hi Rally,

Below is taken from the .rtf file that PG Music included in BIAB/RB 2013.

Quote:

Run sampletank_2.5_setup.exe to install SampleTank 2.5 for use with Band-in-a-Box. SampleTank is a DXi synth made by IK Multimedia. Follow these steps to get SampleTank and the Hi-Q instruments installed and working:

• 1. Follow the steps in this installer - this will install IK Multimedia's Authorization Manager version 1.0.8, followed by SampleTank version 2.5.5.b.

• 2. When the Authorization Manager launches, get your serial number from the IK Multimedia website. If you don't authorize now, you can do it later from the SampleTank plugin interface.

• 3. Install the Band-in-a-Box Hi-Q instruments (separate installation file/download).

More detailed information and tips about SampleTank are included below, or see the Installation manual located in the following folder:

C:\Program Files (x86)\IK Multimedia\SampleTank 2.5\

The complete User Manual for SampleTank can be accessed via the Start menu (usually Start | Programs | IK Multimedia | SampleTank)

Once you've signed up with IK Multimedia, go to the User's Area and check out what products you have listed. I have serial numbers given there under "Authorizations".

Hope this helps,
Noel
Posted By: rallypally Re: Sampletank serial number - 01/03/13 04:32 PM
Got it sorted out..

Thanks Noel Appreciate it
© PG Music Forums