PG Music Home
Posted By: malevans RT 192 Still missing - 12/03/13 04:21 AM
I was given a new link by support but having followed instruction still missing RT 192:

Real Tracks not found Style Sets 192 .... 2262 Piano Acoustic Rhythm 80'sPopBallad Ev 085

Rebooted as suggested, re-installed etc, etc.

Anyone else with this problem please?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: RT 192 Still missing - 12/03/13 04:37 AM
Hi Mal,

I don't have #2262 (85 bpm) either. I do have #2263 (the 120 bpm variation of #2262).

I'd say that this one is on its way. I once remember, a couple of years ago, when a track wasn't part of the initial download (seems or me there could be any number of plausible reasons why this might have happened). Anyway, a few days later, PG Music sent emails to all those who purchased the product with a link to download the track.

One thing I know is that PG Music do not take advantage of people. I have nothing but respect for them. I have no doubt that the missing track will turn up smile

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: RT 192 Still missing - 12/03/13 04:42 AM
Yep, same as last night still missing the st2 file.

But unlike you I wasn't given any new links, or told there were any. But I will redownload, with different browser (different clean chache), just for giggles and report back.
Posted By: Larry Kehl Re: RT 192 Still missing - 12/03/13 05:38 AM
I re downloaded and this time it worked. The RPno0200.st2 file is now there and I have no more N/A or missing real tracks

I do suggest you clear out all cache or possibly just use a different browser than you did yesterday/today - just to ensure you are getting a NEW copy of the installer file

good luck
Larry
Posted By: Noel96 Re: RT 192 Still missing - 12/03/13 07:09 AM
I just re-downloaded the installation file, ran it and the RT is now installed.
Posted By: axeplayer Re: RT 192 Still missing - 12/03/13 01:40 PM
Thanks for starting this thread.

Well it says I have the below missing when I go to right click "what addons do I have"

197- Jazz Pollwinners 4 – Killer Bossa Rhythm Sections

I have downloaded sets 194-197 again and rebuilt but still showing as missing.

In my realtracks dialog its also showing set 202 as NA 6 realtracks in that set.

Set 206 and set 208 are also NA but since I didn't buy any extra bonus paks, maybe I am not supposed to have that anways.

Just wondering in your realtracks dialog box under "show all" how many items does it show for you?

Mine shows 1810 when realtrack variations and out of range are ticked, but not NA.

Thanks
Axeplayer
Posted By: malevans Re: RT 192 Still missing - 12/03/13 02:39 PM
Well it's a new day and I received a new link. Cleared cache, downloaded from another browser and reinstalled. Still getting the following:

Real Tracks not found Style Sets 192 .... 2262 Piano Acoustic Rhythm 80'sPopBallad Ev 085 ... This means you do not have the RealTracks that is required for this style or solo.

In the email I was also asked to try deleting the incomplete file. I assumed this was the 192 RT. I'm not sure what to delete within the RT folder and don't want to delete what isn't there anyway.

I have to stay up way past midnight to contact Live Help this side of the Atlantic again.

Any ideas anyone? blush
Posted By: malevans Re: RT 192 Still missing - 12/03/13 06:44 PM
Finally resolved.

Many thanks to Alyssa & Pauline.

Great support staff.

Very impressed. smile
Posted By: axeplayer Re: RT 192 Still missing - 12/03/13 09:13 PM
Originally Posted By: malevans
Finally resolved.

Many thanks to Alyssa & Pauline.

Great support staff.

Very impressed. smile

Glad you got it sorted Mal,

If its an easy fix and wouldn't take up much of your time, any chance that you might post it, might help anyone else including myself with missing realtracks.

thanks
Axey
Posted By: malevans Re: RT 192 Still missing - 12/04/13 12:32 AM
@axeplayer

It's a re-download. The ladies gave a new link, said make sure to empty cache, make sure nothing else is running, etc.

Just click on Live Help top right of the screen. They are top notch, polite and extremely helpful.

smile
© PG Music Forums