PG Music Home
I currently own the 2011, 2012, & 2013 Everything Paks on USB drives. As I do not need any more USB drives, this time I would like to upgrade using the "ProPak"

It looks like it has all to the upgrades including the new Artist Performace and MIDI SuperTracks.

However when adding it to the shopping cart, it looks like Artist Performance Set 5 and MIDI SuperTracks Set 16 only come with a "BonusPak".

Will I be getting these If I buy the "ProPak", Or are they only available as a purchased "bonus"?

How about you folks who have already upgraded using the "ProPak", are these on your disk?

Hi Rob,

As I understand it, you'll only need the 2014 PlusPak. You could easily check this with a quick email to sales@pgmusic.com or by using Livehelp.

The Bonus 6 Pak comes automatically with your purchase. The Bonus 12 Pak is US$25 extra if you purchase the PlusPak.

Still very good value in my opinion.

All the best,
Noel
Email sent to sales.

Thanks for the reminder Noel -- I sometimes forget that PGMusic actually has good customer service and will respond.
I still have not gotten a response. Emailed 2-days ago.

How about you folks who have already upgraded using the "PlusPak", are the Artist Performance Set 5 and MIDI SuperTracks Set 16 on your disk?
Hi Rob

just posted this reply on another thread, anyway I'll summarize it for you: I myself purchased and downloaded the ultrapack some days ago, upgrading from my 2013 ultraplus pack, and all the files you mentioned were ALL here... so don't worry and buy with confidence! If you don't need another USB HD, the plus pack is the right thing for you

Antonello

P.S.: anyway, in the meantime, I changed my mind and "upgraded" my order so to receive the BIAB ultrapluspack on HD, but only for my convenience to have the entire program on a separate HD.
Thank you! Ordered and downloading.

Yeah I just upgraded from 2013 mega pack to 2014 everything pack. I am still waiting on the drive and decided to try and download it....fuggetaboutit... Even with Fios high speed to dl half took me almost 2 days.... I gave up and am waiting for the hd to finnish. I really wanted to get used to the new GUI so it wasn't a total waste
I got an amazingly fast delivery (I'm in Pennsylvania)---the next day!

Paj
8^)
Originally Posted By: Paj

Paj
8^)

WOW!

I’m in NY and I’m still waiting for mine. It’s been 9 days since I ordered it. If it doesn’t come soon I will be contacting PGMusic.
Call, Mario. Someone else may be enjoying your purchase.
Originally Posted By: MarioD
Originally Posted By: Paj

Paj
8^)

WOW!

I’m in NY and I’m still waiting for mine. It’s been 9 days since I ordered it. If it doesn’t come soon I will be contacting PGMusic.

I ordered HD on Saturday and received on Tuesday, I live in Arkansas. I agree you might want to check on that order Mario.
Brian
It didn’t come today so I called PGMusic. The good thing is that they had so many orders for HD versions that there is a backlog. The bad thing is mine was in that backlog. The super good news, at least for me, is that mine is being shipped out tomorrow. The possible bad news is that tomorrow is Friday the 13th smirk
And therefore it cannot possibly arrive on Friday the 13th. You're good, Mario.
I ordered mine after I changed my mind from the plus pack update DVDs to UltraPlus Pack on HDD, and in 2 (TWO!) days FedEx was knockin to my door. I live in ITALY!!

Thanks to PG Music support team for having been so keen on my order, and for the ultra fast delivery.

Antonello
© PG Music Forums