PG Music Home
Posted By: Westside Steve Hey Notes.... - 12/12/13 10:29 PM
Now that there is a feature that allows someone to make their own RealTracs are we going to see some from you people?
WSS
Posted By: Notes Norton Re: Hey Notes.... - 12/13/13 01:46 PM
Eventually. Right now we are in the middle of our gigging season - doing one-nighters 5 or 6 days per week laugh

Once the dust settles down, I'll start working on them. But I want to do a lot of experimenting first, to make sure the first ones I release are something I can be proud of - and not something that a few months down the road I will look back on and say, "I wish I had done this or that on those first files".

It's a personal pride thing. If they have my name on it, they have to be the best that I can do.

Notes
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Hey Notes.... - 12/13/13 06:59 PM
Looking forward to the first release.
Posted By: Notes Norton Re: Hey Notes.... - 12/14/13 01:51 PM
Thanks.

I have 4 MIDI "disks" that I'm putting the finishing touches on, and I expect to release them and a perhaps fake disk or two early next year.

I'm waiting on the sub-contractors on the fake disk. I don't choose the associated styles myself, because I would subconsciously favor my own styles. So I tell the subcontractors to choose the best style for the music - the music MUST come first.

Then I plan to work with the User Tracks feature for a while. Experiment to see what works better and what doesn't work as well. I want to make sure the tracks will work with just about anything you can throw at them, and do so in a way that makes me happy. As always with me, the music must come first.

Today, another Christmas party for the duo http://www.s-cats.com and they won't quit until almost Christmas.

A gigging musician is a happy musician.

Notes
© PG Music Forums