PG Music Home
Hello, being a "newbie" to BIAB Ultra 2014, and to BIAB for that matter, I was wondering how; if I stretch the screen across two monitors, is there something I have to set to have it stay for the next re-start?

I do that with Sonar X3 and have no issues, I am having difficulty seeing and finding where you set that up with BIAB.

Or is this not possible with either BIAB or Realband?

Thank you for your replies.
Hello
Does this post assist at all
Originally Posted By: Del3535
Hello, being a "newbie" to BIAB Ultra 2014, and to BIAB for that matter, I was wondering how; if I stretch the screen across two monitors, is there something I have to set to have it stay for the next re-start?

I do that with Sonar X3 and have no issues, I am having difficulty seeing and finding where you set that up with BIAB.

Or is this not possible with either BIAB or Realband?

Thank you for your replies.

I also use Sonar X3, and have two 27" Dell Monitors. I don't "stretch" Sonar across the two monitors. I leave the main application with tracks on the left screen, and undock the mixer/piano-roll/notation/etc. views and place them on the right screen. I use screen sets to select the various views depending on what I'm doing.

I do the same with BIAB 2014. You can select the various functions from the "Windows" menu and place them also on the right screen.

Wally G
© PG Music Forums