PG Music Home
I just upgraded to 2014 Hard Drive Everything PAK plus 12-PAK -- basically what I do for each new version. I want to be sure that I do have all the MIDI SuperTracks. That information does not appear to appear in the "What Add-ons Do I Have" window. Here's what I see:
In StylePicker: New MIDI SuperTracks 10-17. I do not see 1-9.
In MIDITracks Picker on home page menu: MIDI SuperTracks 1796-2345 (total of 154; apparently some numbers skipped).
Are these all that I should have or are there more? If there are more, where do I find them -- in the 2014 install? In some prior version install? Thanks.
Hi Lawtunes. Had the same question as MIDI SuperTracks are of great interest to me as I don't render RealTracks to audio when moving to the DAW.

I think PGMusic highlights the latest release RealTracks and MIDI SuperTracks in the StylePicker window.

If you go to c:\bb\MIDI SuperTracks - Demos (or wherever your bb root is), you'll see all 17 MIDI SuperTracks sets as subfolders as well as a bunch of other songs.

I did a little data sorting, duplication deletions and comparison between SongPicker and StylePicker .CSV exports in Excel. Found 143 styles using MIDI SuperTracks: all M_*.sty except for 3 with a _C prefix, all have demo songs.

Haven't done a validation against PGMusic's list of MIDI SuperTrack sets ( Click Here)

NOTE:
- StylePicker BUG? While the StylePicker CSV export has 143 MIDI SuperTrack styles, the StylePicker window doesn't show all of them (filter = Default, "All Styles" selected). The SongPicker does.
Now Mot, you have me confused, how do you not render realtracks to audio, since they are audio?
Hey,Rob.

Currently, just use RealTracks during initial composition exploration in BB; replace with MIDI prior to moving to my DAW. Have been using BB to re-build my keyboard chops (a long time away), then move the MIDI to Cubase to sharpen up my composition & arrangement skills in jazz, funk & R&B for the past few months. Use Cubase because of very good VST3 x64 integration with Yamaha MOX, use MOX as has an excellent sound library & effects as well as very versatile pattern & song creation tools - excellent jazz/rock/EDM composition & performance instrument.

However, I'm going to be using BB's Guitar RealTracks audio in the future as I've decided to dive into lyrics writing within in very guitar-oriented genre and related subgenres, e.g. "Texas Blues", "Tulsa Sound", "Blues Rock". Some decent guitar Realtracks.

Cheers, Mike
cool Mike i look forward to some tunes on the board. Rob
Songs on the board? That will be a RED letter day laugh I'll be quite content, given the work-life balance thing, if I've a song ready for feedback before summer next year (never written a lyric in my life...want to explore the use of a lyrical story to develop melody).

Love this forum, very friendly and helpful people...
© PG Music Forums