PG Music Home
Posted By: drkraft Fiddle RealTrack not behaving - 12/30/13 09:57 PM
I am using BIAB 2014 Audiophile and I'm having a problem with RealTrack ~~428:Fiddle, Rhythm Bluegrass EV 130.

This is a little different than the issue brought up by jcland.
When I setup a bluegrass song 130 BPM what I get is chops for the "A" sections, but nothing for the "B" sections. 593:Fiddle, Rhythm Bluegrass EV 100 works properly. I went back to my BIAB 2013 and it works properly with shuffles for "B" sections. I copied the RealTracks folder(Fiddle, Rhythm Bluegrass Ev 130)from the 2013 drive to the 2014 drive, but no change.

Any ideas?

Dave
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Fiddle RealTrack not behaving - 12/30/13 11:28 PM
Hi Dave,

Is the track the fiddle on frozen by any chance? If so, it's necessary to unfreeze it and regenerate it before any changes will take hold.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: drkraft Re: Fiddle RealTrack not behaving - 12/30/13 11:45 PM
No, it's not frozen and I regenerate every time I try something different.

Dave
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Fiddle RealTrack not behaving - 12/31/13 12:24 AM
Hi Dave,

Firstly, just to eliminate various computer possibilities, I'd reset BIAB to it's factory settings (after saving my present settings so that I can return to them if needed).

I'd then fully shut down the computer and start up it up from scratch (not simply start it up from a hibernate).

Then, if the problem persists with RT 428 and all other RTs behave fine, I'd freeze the whole song with 428 in place and generated so that the problem is captured, save the frozen SGU/MGU file, and send it to support@pgmusic.com

It sounds like your problem is something that Support would like to know about.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: drkraft Re: Fiddle RealTrack not behaving - 12/31/13 12:50 AM
Thanks Noel,

Did the reset to Factory Settings, and complete shutdown and reboot - no change.

I'll get ahold of PG Support.

Dave
Posted By: Bluegrass-Banjo Re: Fiddle RealTrack not behaving - 05/22/15 10:40 AM
Hi,
I use the newest BIAB 2015 Bluegrass Pak and I have exactly the same problem:

Difficulties to use the fiddle RealTracks 428 (chops and shuffles) and 430 (shuffles)! No shuffles to hear!

No. 429 with just fiddle chops works very well.

Style is: BLUGRSF.STY . The shuffles on the demo song work well!

I just wrote to the support about the problem and I am awaiting for the answer.

Mark
© PG Music Forums