PG Music Home
I think there is the new pop strings in my BIAB 2014, but I have not used it yet.

Could you pls advise in which ways you can utilize this new feature? Can I use it in any pop / rock styles?

Thank you
They'll be in your Bonus pack.
Great thing with BB is that you can use them wherever your imagination takes you.
Having said that, these RTs are a bit "specific" in style but still very usable and remember that there are midi strings in BB too which are good.
Ian
Could you pls help me?

I have found the pop strings in the BIAB folder.

However, I still could not figure out how I could use it.

I mean, what if I choose a style that I like but then I need these Pop strings, how do I add the Pop strings to my chosen style?

Thank you
The pop strings are just like any other Real Track. You add them to your song just like changing to a different guitar or piano RT. You don't actually have to "change the style", if you just want to add a different player to the mix. One of the other players just has to sit out for a bit (if all the chairs are full) when the pop strings step up on the stage.

So R-Click on the player you want to substitute and select "assign RT...", then select the Pop strings.
© PG Music Forums