PG Music Home
Posted By: Leon Carpenter What happened To Sly Ruby? - 04/21/14 04:42 AM
I do not follow this forum as close as some members do. However, I did enjoy reading what Sly had to say. Does anyone want to comment? Thanks.------Leon
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: What happened To Sly Ruby? - 04/21/14 07:17 AM
Sly saved his pennies until he could afford the Audiophile version and a bit of interface hardware, showed amazing enthusiasm the entire time, and then sort of vanished.

He's got a web site, which is still there, but has had very little interaction with the forum since he got all of his gear together.

Maybe he's busy writing?
Posted By: musiclover Re: What happened To Sly Ruby? - 04/21/14 11:53 AM
Sly is a very good singer, could easily make a living from doing that, frank Sinatra type songs.

musiclover
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: What happened To Sly Ruby? - 04/21/14 03:37 PM
I miss Sly's comments too. His bubbling personality, positive outlook and enthusiasm are refreshing.
Posted By: Leon Carpenter Re: What happened To Sly Ruby? - 04/21/14 05:07 PM
musiclover, I liked his choice of songs that still remain today, because he recognizes talent of the voice. He had high hopes using BIAB. Then, more apps. than normal. I wonder, if it was a bit much so soon? Sly, let us know how you are progressing.------Leon
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: What happened To Sly Ruby? - 04/21/14 06:58 PM
If I recall his latest comments correctly, he may be doing exactly what he said he would do: immerse himself in the software to learn it.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: What happened To Sly Ruby? - 05/06/14 03:56 PM
I sent Sly a private message and received a response this morning. He's fine.

He's been building backing tracks for his latest project while sometimes being distracted by an audio interface issue. The interface issue is resolved so he's ready to continue with his music projects.

You can visit his Sly Ruby website to find links to various projects.
© PG Music Forums