PG Music Home
Hi there,

I have loaded the demo song for the style, "ORKCHWLZ.STY. Orchestral 'Chopin' Waltz". The demo song is "ORKCHWLZ.MGU".

When I export it via

File / Export song as .wav

and play the wav file in Windows Media Player or a wav editor, the file plays back too fast. It takes it around 47 seconds to play bars 1-64, versus 60 seconds when played by BIAB. The wav file sounds noticeably comic.

If, however, I export each track as a wav file individually using drag and drop (excellent new feature, by the way, thank you PG) and open them in a DAW, they all play fine -- when synchronized, they sound exactly as BIAB does when it is playing.

I wonder, am I overlooking something when exporting the whole song as a single wav file?

I don't know if this matters, but the demo song has a few tempo changes. At time 0, the bpm shown is 255, though as soon as you press play, it plays at 150 BPM for a while, then later changes to 240 bpm and ultimately 255 BPm.

I am using the latest version of BIAB 2014 for Windows, on a W7 Professional 64 bit OS, with an Intel i7 cpu and 16 BG of ram.

I'd welcome any thoughts.
Which DAW?

SONAR sometimes gives me a challenge with the tempo of the MIDI tracks.
© PG Music Forums