PG Music Home
Yesterday I finished a parody of "Bohemian Rhapsody" called "Wal-Martian Rhapsody". I found a "Bohemian Rhapsody" BIAB file on the Yahoo forum, then I "country-fied" it with BIAB 2008.5. I was amazed at how it generated steel guitar. Then I put it all together using PowerTracks Pro Audio. Give it a listen, and let me know what you think!

Thanks!

Mr. Wompy's SoundClick Page
I think you are a very, very sick man, Eric, but you can sing purty good!

--Mac
Someone needs help!! Very funny! Dude can you say Therapy?!?!
Welcome to the forum, Eric. You are one of a kind ... forum fellas shouldn't miss out on your hilarious Kaizen Blitz!
Eric, this is super.

Forget therapy, just keep churning out songs like this!
That was soooooo funny, loved it! laughed my head off...
Oh, that is soooo sad....hysterically true, too!

Manatee.....OMG..I've SEEN HER!

Gary
I love this...and I feel the same way about Wal-E World...
My favorite song on the forum! I'll see you in group therapy later tonight!

Later . . . much later,
Thanks for all of the positive feedback, everyone! It brought a big smile to my face!

I've been doing crazy songs and song parodies since the late 1980s, and I used BIAB on most of them. They are all on my web site at the bottom of this message. And some of them, especially the oldest ones, are not exactly top-of-the-line examples of song composing and performing. But ... it's a hobby! And I've had fun doing it! I just wish that I could make time to do more of it.

By the way, in the next few days I'll be transferring my web site to a new hosting provider. There may be some problems, so if you click on the link and it doesn't work, try again in a day or two.

Thanks again!
Eric
K.N.O.W. Talent Agency (Kreations Nobody Oughta Want)
Eric;

That was sooo funny. I was laughing so hard, my headphones almost fell off! Great mix, good vocals, great sound effects and harmonies. And, the Manatee part, have we all not been there, and even the checkout sounds, only to realize you forgot some things on your list! Ha, well done!
© PG Music Forums