PG Music Home
Posted By: Matt Finley Anyone using Roland Integra-7 with BIAB? - 08/09/14 02:13 AM
Just pulled the trigger on an upgrade from my Roland Fantom XR to the Roland Integra-7 after auditioning the SuperNatural MIDI sounds. I'm not having any problems (yet); got the .PAT map and also the SONAR instrument file, and it's working fine.

I just thought I would ask so I could learn from and share with others as things come up.

I also have one of my two used Roland Fantoms and a new Yamaha Motif XS Rack looking for a good home. If you're serious about hardware synths, give me a query.

Thanks!
I just redid my keyboard rig with the new Roland FA06 that has a lot of Integra sounds in it and a Hammond SK1. I finally have a dual manual Hammond again when I want it. I even built my own wood keyboard stand configured as a dual manual organ. Lovin it.

I need to hook up the FA to my computer and see how it works with Biab.

Bob
I am also looking at the Integra-7
Am I right in assuming that you can access ALL the SRX, Supernatural and GM2 files from BIAB with the right PAT file.
Does the Sonar instrument file cover ALL the sounds that come with the Integra or do you have to write some of it yourself?

Thanks
Tony
Tony, I used the .PAT file from this website, rather than the SONAR file. I have used only the Supernatural sounds.
Thanks Matt, I hadn't noticed the PAT file provided by PG.

Another question
Does BIAB let me insert a MIDI program change with a song to tell the Integra7 to load a particular studio set?

Tony
© PG Music Forums