PG Music Home
Posted By: Jeremy R New member saying hello - 11/02/14 04:40 PM
Hi everyone.
Just joined this forum after noticing it after ininstalled Band In a Box recently,like the program a lot,very useful.
I use a multitude of vsti instruments with my stuff and have been using Sampletank 3 lately which is suoerb.
Look forward to finding out what things can be done with BB.
Cheers
Jezza.
Posted By: Riccled Re: New member saying hello - 11/02/14 04:52 PM
Hi Jezza!
Great to see you on this forum matey! I knew you were gonna join before long,i think you'll find it very helpful in your BB journey.
Be sure to check out the user showcase for original bb tracks,theres something for everyone there!
Regards
Ricc.
Posted By: jford Re: New member saying hello - 11/02/14 05:27 PM
Welcome aboard. You'll find a lot of folks here willing to help you out as you learn this great program.
Posted By: MarioD Re: New member saying hello - 11/02/14 05:31 PM
Welcome Jezza to one of the best and friendliest sites on the web. Feel free to ask any question, someone will have the knowledge to answer the question.

As Ricc said check out the user showcase, there are some great songs there.
Posted By: seeker Re: New member saying hello - 11/02/14 05:44 PM
Jezza,

You will be continued to be amazed what the PG system can do.

Really good Video's on many subjects.

+1 on the above welcomes.
Posted By: Jeremy R Re: New member saying hello - 11/02/14 10:13 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys.
I have a few BB tracks which I will link up for in due course,Ricc has kindly allowed me to use his JasperFlask soundcloud set up so that's good.
Had a listen to some of your Riccledy tracks Ricc,love that Nocturne for guitar and pad,and Serenity,also I see you have been doing some poetry stuff which is good,love O Moon! I recommend peeps to have a listen to that it is superb.
Cya.
Posted By: Riccled Re: New member saying hello - 11/02/14 10:18 PM
Hi Jezza.
Thanks for that,yeah the JasperFlask soundcloud page is ok for you to use,stick your BB stuff up there by all means.
I hear you do country rock and pop type stuff these days,plenty of styles to use in BB and with real tracks they will sound fantastic.
Posted By: Riccled Re: New member saying hello - 11/02/14 10:24 PM
Also I was very grateful for the positive feedback I had for the Nocturne for guitar and pad,people were so enthusiastic about it and I know I got loads of interest in that and other tracks.
As Jezza said I have been mainly concentrating on writing music for my friends poems in the last 3 months,it's been a fascinating situation,some of them are very good indeed and it has pushed me to the limits of my composing ability.
I like the mood differences in the tracks with Regression and wild orchid and I being very dark and brooding and the dog and the bee being very charming and jolly.
It is so gratifying to know that people get such enjoyment from my music and that it helps them relax and stimulate them in equal measure.
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: New member saying hello - 11/03/14 01:10 PM
Welcome....

This is a diverse group of folks.... you will see as you hang out here.

To get an idea of what can be done with BB/RB, all you need to do is go to the User Showcase Forum and click on the various songs posted there.

Also, click on the websites of some of the users (see links on the bottom of their post signatures) and listen to the music that they are creating with BB/RB. (hint, hint)

There are some very innovative and creative folks here.

Then, of course, post your material as well.
© PG Music Forums