PG Music Home
Posted By: The Soundsmith Second RealDrum track? - 11/19/14 05:46 PM
IS it OK to use one of the Melody or Soloist tracks as a second RealDrum track? No problems with the system? I'd like one drums and one percussion track on some tunes.

I could just try it, but I have found sometimes there are unforeseen consequences - or just unforeseen sequences - and like to avoid problems...
Posted By: solidrock Re: Second RealDrum track? - 11/19/14 07:41 PM
The way you are going sooner or later you will end up using Realband.
Posted By: jazzmammal Re: Second RealDrum track? - 11/19/14 08:06 PM
Remember my detailed post about about this in the RB forum? I specifically talked about how you can use as many of the 48 tracks you want for as many different RD or percussion parts you want and it's the same process for any instrument for that matter. You can go crazy with that.

It's true you can make Biab do some of this stuff by using the Loop function but it's so much easier in RB.

Bob
Posted By: The Soundsmith Re: Second RealDrum track? - 11/20/14 02:07 AM
I am trying to get more in depth in BiaB before i get serious about RealBand. I will eventually do more with it, but I haven't gotten through the BiaB manual yet, still a couple hundred pages to go... There's a LOT of stuff packed into that proggy...
Posted By: solidrock Re: Second RealDrum track? - 11/20/14 06:42 AM
You can always use the Audio Track as another RealTrack/RealDrum just save a track to wav and rename it the same name as the SGU song.SGU & song.wav in the same folder, then the next time you open the song.SGU it will load the song.wav to the Audio Track.
Posted By: The Soundsmith Re: Second RealDrum track? - 11/20/14 01:47 PM
solidrock, that's useful. Thanks.
© PG Music Forums