PG Music Home
Posted By: soolan BIAB course-tutorial - 11/28/14 11:12 AM
Very happy to announce that there is a full tutorial on BIAB 2014 at www.Groove3.com

The price to download is $20.00 (reg is $40). I wrote to them about 2-3 months ago suggesting they create a course... well they came thru. Eli (instructor) has a tonne of courses on music.

WELL worth the price.
Cheers

Attached picture Groove3.jpg
Posted By: earl kirby Re: BIAB course-tutorial - 11/28/14 11:16 AM
thanks for the heads up on this. I just renewed my all-access pass so will go and get into ths tutorial series.
Posted By: Guitartist Re: BIAB course-tutorial - 11/28/14 11:32 AM
Thanks for the tip! I just went over to Groove 3 and bought it. Eli produces great courses, but I never expected him to do one for BIAB.
Posted By: earl kirby Re: BIAB course-tutorial MAC - 11/28/14 11:45 AM
This course is MAC orientated. No mention of the PC side. I'm sure I will be able to learn something but would have been nice if the differences whee looked at.
Posted By: Brallan Re: BIAB course-tutorial MAC - 11/28/14 01:46 PM
Just bought it and so far, it looks just great. How could you miss at only $20? I have been using the Groove3 tutorials for Ozone and for Reaper, and they are both just golden -- highly recommended. As far its being for Mac only, (I use PC), the Reaper series is also mac-based, but that proves to be no problem whatsoever because the versions are very similar, and Kenny Gioia is a terrific teacher and presents, for example, key commands for both OSs as he goes along.

This BIAB tutorial will undoubtedly boost sales of PG products.
Posted By: earl kirby Re: BIAB course-tutorial MAC - 11/28/14 04:41 PM
I{ agree that this will bring more awareness to BIAB and should create some more interest. However I find it rather amazing that at any time there can be 30-50 folks viewing these forums which is a very high number. I really think BIAB does a a lot better than many of us realize.
Posted By: JohnJohnJohn Re: BIAB course-tutorial MAC - 11/28/14 08:05 PM
I would have bought it right away if not for it being Mac-based. I do own the Reaper tuts and they are very good but I am pretty sure Reaper for PC vs. Reaper for Mac is a lot less of an issue than BIAB PC vs. BIAB Mac. I wish they had chosen the (by far) more popular platform for BIAB!
© PG Music Forums