PG Music Home
Has anyone else noticed that this new drums track wav file appears to be missing?
Only ten (10) text files in NewOrleansShuffle Drums folder, wav file is missing!

Greetings,
popboy
the shuffle N.O. drums wma/wav file... thx
There is a N.O. Shuffle demo drum track in the realtracks Demo directory... Does that mean there is a real N.O. Shuffle drum track somewhere, and it might not have gotten packaged with that new style's groove files?
Yes, that was a naming thing, and will be fixed in the next free patch.
Thanks, Peter. Happy Holidays!

On a similar, juicy New Orleans note... Can we assume that as seems the case for N.O. Shuffle drums, that with working demo tracks of the N.O. Mardi Gras drums as well, that those style 233 drum tracks will also be fixed in the next update? The demos are great, and I look forward to using these wonderful styles that add so much rhythmic spice to many tunes...
Hi All,
Glad to see someone else has mentioned this. I wasted hours thinking I was doing something wrong or the installation download file was corrupt. NewOrleans and Mardi Gras were the styles I was really wanting to use. Seems there are some demo's missing too in the new sets. 226 (requested drums) is empty too. Big issue with the drums and some of the real tracks in this installation file. Hopefully PG will have it sorted soon they are usually pretty quick.
Thanks Jeff.
Hello All,

When I generated the New Orleans styles, the drums and bass tracks were not generating properly.

It's being worked on and PG Music should have a patch out shortly.

The aforementioned styles and the shuffle drums alone are worth the upgrade.
They are jumpin' !

Percy
Well Done PG,
Fix for these problems seems to be sorted now in record time.
Jeff
Awesome fix! way to work ! Thanks. Love these N.O. Styles...
© PG Music Forums