PG Music Home
Posted By: Andy123 How to Purchase 2015 $49 Bonus Pack ? - 12/07/14 09:26 PM
Ok, I give up... I've just spent half an hour trying to find something to click on to buy the $49 Bonus Pack.... and failed..

Pse Help! Thanks!
Posted By: seeker Re: How to Purchase 2015 $49 Bonus Pack ? - 12/07/14 09:31 PM
Andy,

Just Call them, albeit the sales hours ????
Posted By: rharv Re: How to Purchase 2015 $49 Bonus Pack ? - 12/07/14 09:56 PM
Every time I tried to find the Bonus Pak by itself I ended up on a page with no link to buy it.

If you add any upgrade to your shopping cart you'll be asked if you want to add it. Not sure if it is available by itself, but it is listed as a separate item in your shopping cart once added .. wink

Posted By: Ed J. Re: How to Purchase 2015 $49 Bonus Pack ? - 12/07/14 10:16 PM
After you click on a package to add to your cart on this link

http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm

you then have the option to select one of the plus packs.

Hope that helps,
Ed
Posted By: Cerio Re: How to Purchase 2015 $49 Bonus Pack ? - 12/07/14 10:29 PM
Originally Posted By: Ed J.
After you click on a package to add to your cart on this link

http://www.pgmusic.com/bbwin.packages.htm

you then have the option to select one of the plus packs.

Hope that helps,
Ed

Yes, I had the same problem, I didn't know how to purchase the bonus pack independently (since I had already the 2015 UltraPLus)

The above solution works. I've just ordered the 49 bonus pack and downloading it.
Posted By: Andy123 Re: How to Purchase 2015 $49 Bonus Pack ? - 12/08/14 05:38 AM
Thanks so much Guys.

Does any other company spend pages advertising the benefits of a new product, but offer you no obvious way to buy it?

If you buy just the 2015 upgrade, you're not offered the BonusPaks at checkout. But if you go for the PlusPak you are!

So the solution is to click on the PlusPak, add the BonusPak, and then delete the PlusPak from your basket.

PG may be the most wonderful company out there. It's also the most infuriating.

Best - Andy
© PG Music Forums