PG Music Home
HI
I have an SGU on the anvil. The first part uses(FWIW)=CRCKRIF.STY and then changes to =NASHPOP, and then back again to the first one later on.
BUT - within =NASHPOP for this SGU only I have changed an instrument - 1033 is now in the Guitar track. However, when I re-gen and play I find that the CRCKRIF Guitar track in the Style has also changed to it. Why? I didnt ask it!(lol) I need the correct Guitar track for that Syle - 844 - to play there.
Can that be fixed or do I need to run two separate SGUs and cut them about in my DAW. If so, that would be back to the old days and sad.
Any help greatly appreciated.
Ian
PS - I'm using the F5 key popup to make the changes - I presume that is right.
Ian,

It sounds like you have the auto-substitute RTs based on tempo active. Try de-selecting that and see if it solves your problem.

Regards,
Noel
Hi Noel
No - that didnt fix it.
However, what I DID discover was that the Style window SAYS it has changed from the CRCK one to the POPNASH one when the changes occur, and it actually has - BUT the original instruments (from the CRCK) remain the same - i.e. - they do not change in the GUI window
I hadnt been wide awake enough to notice that ALL the instruments stayed the same. blush
So - the question is - if I change Styles at Bar5 using F5, why doesnt it reflect that in the GUI window?
Regards
Ian
Ian,

Have a look at Peter Gannon's post in the below thread. That might explain things.

changing Realtracks using F5

Regards,
Noel
That's it, Noel!!
Many thanks.
Ian
© PG Music Forums