PG Music Home
Hello,
I don't like the sliders of the Mixer window (since the 2014 version) !
In the previous versions of Band in a Box, it was possible to adjust the volume of a track by step of 1 or of 5 and thus it was easy to reach a specific volume level.
Now, with the sliders of the Mixer window, it’s very difficult to reach a specific level: at least in my case, the slider never stops on the level that I try to reach :-) !
Would you have a solution to this quite irritating problem?
Lazy Bird,

There are two ways to fine tune the setting ...

Place the mouse cursor over the number to the right of the slider (the default value is 90).

1. Left-click and hold the mouse button down. Dragging the mouse down will now cause the setting to reduce; dragging up will cause it to increase.

2. Right-click on the number and a dialogue box will open that will allow you to add a value manually.

Regards,
Noel
Thanks again Noel: you're always helping!

Unfortunately, I've the same problem with the left-click solution. May be my mouse is too sensitive, but I can't easily reach the targeted level : figures run too fast.

The right-click seems to be the best solution for me. But it's necessary to use the keyboard :-(.

I will again send a wish to PG Music : as in the previous versions, add small arrows to adjust the level step by step.

By the way, I listened your songs on vimeo. I particularly like “Dare To Dream The Impossible” : the chorus has a very good gimmick!
© PG Music Forums