PG Music Home
Posted By: TheSpanish Saving notation size - 02/23/15 06:53 AM
Hello,
i'm having this problem since the upgrade to 2015. Whatever the notation size saved with the files, when i open a song it always displaies the maximum size.
Other people noticed that?
Thanks
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Saving notation size - 02/23/15 07:11 AM
Hi,

Are you meaning the notation in the Notation Editor or Lead Sheet?

Regards,
Noel

Posted By: TheSpanish Re: Saving notation size - 02/23/15 07:16 PM
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi,

Are you meaning the notation in the Notation Editor or Lead Sheet?

I mean the notation window.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Saving notation size - 02/24/15 07:46 AM
As far as I'm aware (based on my experience), the notation window font size has never saved with a song. I've used it a great deal over the years and I often need to resize it.

The quick way to resize is to simply use the +/- buttons shown below as #1. These make it very quick to adjust.

With BIAB 2015, it's also possible to set the number of bars per screen using the button I've labelled #2.

Regards,
Noel

Posted By: TheSpanish Re: Saving notation size - 02/24/15 08:17 AM
Thank you Noel for your advice.
However, i often need to play the songs without rest (or just the necessary rest to load the new song), and am a windplayer so my hands are busy enough. So it is a bit unconfortable for me having to resize at any start of song.
Up to 2014 version anyhow biab did save the size, i'm sure of it.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Saving notation size - 02/24/15 01:34 PM
I suggest adding your request to the Wishlist forum. PG Music monitor that and will read you comments.

All the best,
Noel

Posted By: TheSpanish Re: Saving notation size - 04/05/15 02:47 PM
I've just noticed that the "movable notation window" (bless her) keeps the wanted size notation when going from a song to another one. Still wondering why this doesn't happen in main notation window. I guess this is a very little pain for programmers though...
© PG Music Forums