PG Music Home
Posted By: TonyMan Multiple Song Windows - 02/27/15 05:49 PM
I am using BIAB 2014 (always seem to buy a new version about 3 weeks before the next version comes out crazy). I would like to have multiple songs open to compare some things, but do not see if that is possible. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks
Posted By: jford Re: Multiple Song Windows - 02/27/15 05:54 PM
I'm not in front of my home computer, but somewhere in options is a checkbox to run multiple instances of BIAB.

You'll need to set it for MME (not ASIO), otherwise you'll generate audio errors. But you can have two (or more) instances of BIAB up at the same time and load different files into each instance.

Oh, and I like your sig line, Tony.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Multiple Song Windows - 02/27/15 07:33 PM
I don't know what that signature means, exactly, but yes, I think we can agree on it.

Anyway, to do what John said, open up the Preferences window (by the icon, or Opt., Preferences). In the lower right, there is a checkbox, "Allow multiple instances of BIAB to be running".
Posted By: jford Re: Multiple Song Windows - 02/27/15 11:14 PM
Matt - The sig line is from the movie "Monty Python and the Holy Grail", with reference to the "Lady of the Lake" presenting King Arthur with Excalibur, which started his rule as king.

We (and a couple of other families) came up to New York City from Virginia to see Spamalot (the Broadway musical based on "Monty Python and the Holy Grail") on Broadway (actually before it won the Tony awards, so our ticket prices were affordable). I've been a Monty Python's Flying Circus fan since high school.
© PG Music Forums