PG Music Home
Posted By: Will Rockwell Help me find a drum track - 03/05/15 01:16 PM
I'm looking for a frenetic RealDrum track similar to "Born to Run" or Blondie's "Dreaming". Ideas?
Posted By: Lloyd S Re: Help me find a drum track - 03/07/15 04:30 PM

Will:

What have you tried so far?
Unless someone here has already done some auditioning for those particular songs, it's not likely anyone would have a suggestion for you.

Searching for certain styles and especially a certain RealTrack can be a lengthy process. But it doesn't have to be.

If you have the current version of BIAB and all the latest tracks, you can narrow things down in the Style Picker window.

I selected the Rock > Hard category, typed in "born", hit the "G" button a few times and up popped "Born To Run" as a suggestion, and use "HIGHWAY.STY" as a style.

Then from the "Style" dropdown, I asked if there was a RealTrack suggested replacement for HIGHWAY and it said "_SZFLSH2.STY".

That's just a basic search.
If you got that far and didn't like the RealDrums, you could narrow things down further to get something you are happy with.

If you've done all that, and still can't find what you're after, give us some more specifics and I'm sure someone here can help.

LLOYD S
Posted By: Will Rockwell Re: Help me find a drum track - 03/07/15 07:43 PM
Originally Posted By: Lloyd S

Will:

What have you tried so far?
Unless someone here has already done some auditioning for those particular songs, it's not likely anyone would have a suggestion for you.

Searching for certain styles and especially a certain RealTrack can be a lengthy process. But it doesn't have to be.

If you have the current version of BIAB and all the latest tracks, you can narrow things down in the Style Picker window.

I selected the Rock > Hard category, typed in "born", hit the "G" button a few times and up popped "Born To Run" as a suggestion, and use "HIGHWAY.STY" as a style.

Then from the "Style" dropdown, I asked if there was a RealTrack suggested replacement for HIGHWAY and it said "_SZFLSH2.STY".

That's just a basic search.
If you got that far and didn't like the RealDrums, you could narrow things down further to get something you are happy with.

If you've done all that, and still can't find what you're after, give us some more specifics and I'm sure someone here can help.

LLOYD S

thanks for the help, I got something good, the song is done
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: Help me find a drum track - 03/11/15 06:45 PM
Hi Will! I think I'm late to the party, but you got what you are looking for?
© PG Music Forums