PG Music Home
Hi, The bass channel do not load when jukeboxing songs in Smooth Jazz styles
(for example _SJAZZC5.STY Smooth Jazz Cool Sw16 w/ Rh Guit )., to get the Bass channel to load correctly i have to regenerate the Bass channel separately, every time. Any ideas how to fix that?
Hi René,

A couple of thoughts occur to me ...

1. Is your version of BIAB updated to the most recent build? (If you have version 2015, the latest build is 417. You can find the build information under "Help | About Band In A Box" - it will be in brackets.)

2. Have you tried returning the program to the original factory defaults? I find that this often solves a problem. (If you have version 2015, choose the "MOST" option as that will keep your sound setup intact.)

Regards,
Noel

Thanks. Yes i have version 2015, the latest build is 417 update., and also tried returning the program to the original factory defaults., its tha same. Notised that sometimes some other instruments do not load when jukeboxing songs in Smooth Jazz, and sometimes also in some other "realtrack" styles, so i have to relod those cannels to hear the instruments., however, i can work with it at is, take a little more time, but anyway. I´m happy with that.
Originally Posted By: René Lamonde
... i can work with it at is, take a little more time, but anyway. I´m happy with that.

Now that is the old BIAB attitude. You will do well here. grin
i haven't seen that problem before, but if your PC is too slow, it's possible that playback gets ahead of the background generation. "Too slow" would be quite an old PC with a geek bench score of 1,500 or less. You can disable the fast generation of songs in the realtracks prefs. But first measure your geek bench score (Google it to find the link)
© PG Music Forums