PG Music Home
Posted By: KGU Export MP4 problem - 05/29/15 07:49 AM
Hey all,

I finally got my voice recorded on the BIAB track.

But exporting didnt work right --- the backing tracks
sound 2x speeded up. And the vocals are at the right
pitch - but out of sync.

help!

thanks

PS, I still want to know how to ERASE the take and start
fresh.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Export MP4 problem - 05/29/15 09:01 AM
Hi KGU,

To help me gain a little more insight into your problem, could you export the song as wmv and see if the problem is also present in that format.

To get rid of the audio, follow the 1, 2, 3 on the image below.

Regards,
Noel

Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Export MP4 problem - 05/29/15 09:06 AM
Welcome to the forum. I can help with your PS- request.

There are three ways to erase the audio track that I use.

From the top toolbar: File, Edit...., etc - Click on Audio, from the drop down menu that opens - select Kill Audio (This is the same as Noel posted while I was composing my remarks.)

From the next toolbar across the top just below the top toolbar: Master, Bass, etc; - At the end of this toolbar partially hidden by the mixer screen in BB2015, you can just see the A of the Audio Tab. Click this partial tab and select Kill Audio

From the Mixer: In the lower right corner of the mixer are two buttons. Select Audio. This makes the Audio track visible in the mixer screen. Right Click on the Audio track and select Erase Track. This is the option I choose most often.
Posted By: KGU Re: Export MP4 problem - 05/30/15 12:46 PM
Originally Posted By: c_fogle
Welcome to the forum. I can help with your PS- request.

There are three ways to erase the audio track that I use.

From the top toolbar: File, Edit...., etc - Click on Audio, from the drop down menu that opens - select Kill Audio (This is the same as Noel posted while I was composing my remarks.)

From the next toolbar across the top just below the top toolbar: Master, Bass, etc; - At the end of this toolbar partially hidden by the mixer screen in BB2015, you can just see the A of the Audio Tab. Click this partial tab and select Kill Audio

From the Mixer: In the lower right corner of the mixer are two buttons. Select Audio. This makes the Audio track visible in the mixer screen. Right Click on the Audio track and select Erase Track. This is the option I choose most often.

great advice, thanks!
Posted By: KGU Re: Export MP4 problem - 05/30/15 12:47 PM
Thanks!

Originally Posted By: Noel96
Hi KGU,

To help me gain a little more insight into your problem, could you export the song as wmv and see if the problem is also present in that format.

To get rid of the audio, follow the 1, 2, 3 on the image below.

Regards,
Noel

© PG Music Forums