PG Music Home
Posted By: Stefan-E Can I install Biab on 2 PC simoultanously? - 05/31/15 07:47 AM
Hi,
Usually I use Biab 2015 on my PC at home. But when I am travelling I would like to use it on my Laptop, too. Can I install Biab on both computer, using only one installation at the same time?
Stefan
My understanding is that a single authorized user can install BiaB on up to 3 of their own computers for their own use, but you might like to send an email request to PGM support to confirm this.

(I openly admit that I have it installed on more than one computer (desktop and laptop), but they are only ever used by myself)

Oh, and welcome to the Forum!

Trev

Thank you, Trev!
Originally Posted By: Stefan-E
Hi,
Usually I use Biab 2015 on my PC at home. But when I am travelling I would like to use it on my Laptop, too. Can I install Biab on both computer, using only one installation at the same time?
Stefan

As Trev said you can put BiaB on three different computers. In fact I have BiaB/RB installed on two different computer right now. All you need to do is to authorize its use for each computer; authorization is easily accomplished within BiaB/RB. I have used two authorizations so I have one left and if I update my travel notebook I will use that third authorization so that I can travel and make music.

Good luck and welcome to the forums.
© PG Music Forums