PG Music Home
Posted By: Muzic Trax Intro Style etc? - 06/04/15 10:14 PM
Hello,

I know Biab will make up intro chords, but did we get styles or anything else that supports an introduction of a song?

I searched the forum and had no luck, but I thought I had read somewhere that 2015 Biab does an actual intro now?

Are there styles designed specifically for intros etc?

Thanks.

Trax
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Intro Style etc? - 06/05/15 01:56 PM
Trax,

If you follow the 1, 2 on the image below...

... you'll be taken to the Intro Generator.

From there, click on the Help button. This will explain a little more fully how the generator works.

Regards,
Noel

Posted By: Antho1965 Re: Intro Style etc? - 06/05/15 02:29 PM
Good info....

And BTW what is a Pedal Bass?
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Intro Style etc? - 06/05/15 02:57 PM
Tony,

Pedal Bass is more often referred to as Pedal Point. Below is a link to a Wikipedia article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedal_point

It's a great way of creating tension in music and occurs when one part of the music (usually the bass) stays on a single note while the harmony changes.

In BIAB, pedal point in accomplished using either Chord Settings or typing in slash chords (for example, this sequence: C Dm/C G7/C C).

Hope this helps,
Noel

Posted By: Muzic Trax Re: Intro Style etc? - 06/05/15 11:28 PM
Originally Posted By: Noel96
Trax,

If you follow the 1, 2 on the image below...

... you'll be taken to the Intro Generator.

From there, click on the Help button. This will explain a little more fully how the generator works.

Regards,
Noel

Thanks Noel. I know Biab can make an intro chords etc, but I thought, maybe I am confusing the looped tracks instead, that Biab had NEW intro's from RealTracks? Maybe not?

I probably am confusing the loops vs intro's as one of the latest 50 improvements added to '15.

Trax
© PG Music Forums